Are you writing a book that you are planning to publish and need a cover? Or do you just want a fun cover for your first, second, or any draft of your book? Do you not have a hundred dollar budget? Do you want something cheap, but looks amazing?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I’m your gal.
Daughter of The King Designs offers amazing looking book covers suitable for e-books and print books for a fraction of the cost that most cover designers have.
My work is unprofessional, but I do the best I can to make my covers look professional.
PLEASE NOTE: If you intend to publish your book traditionally, chances are that the publishing company you choose will not keep my cover. There is a very large chance that they will have one of their professional cover artists design a new cover for your book.
I work on these terms:
- I will charge $25 for only a front cover (if you end up using it in independent publishing) and $28 for a front cover, back cover and spine combination.
- If you don’t end up using it, we still charge $13 for the work.
- If you are only looking for a temporary cover, just until you are ready to submit it to your publishing company/press, I will do that for a negotiable price; depending on the work that was put into it.
- I will not design inappropriate covers. I do not design covers for anything I do not read, which consists of these types of books: Adult fiction, Horror, Romance (light romance is fine but nothing heavy), books that include swearing, cursing, or anything that dishonors God.
If you would like Daughter of the King Designs to design your cover, email me with the following:
– Your Name
– Your Website/Blog (if you have one)
– What exactly you want done, as far as temporary cover or permanent
– And if you have a time frame you need it done by
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for book cover design request.
Please, have all the information you want me to know planned out ahead of time. Everything that I will need to know consists of Book Title, Book Synopsis, Color Scheme, Preferred Image For Cover (optional), Font (optional), Name at top/bottom/center/left/right, and any questions you have.