I’m so glad that Beautiful People is back!! Beautiful Books was fun, but I like questioning m characters too. 🙂 I will be talking about Blaire and Aaron from my Beauty and the Beast retelling, The Rose’s Shadow.
1. How and why did they meet?
Aaron and Blaire met when Blaire’s little sister, Kaylyn, is kidnapped by Aaron (yeah, things were complicated then). They meet because Aaron’s time is running out, and as each time a petal on the enchanted Rose falls, he becomes weaker. If he does not get someone to say “I love you” by the time the last petal falls, well, then he dies a beast.
2. What were their first impressions of each other?
Well, haha, Aaron is a beast, and Blaire is the heir to the throne of her country soo…they have different views of each other. 😉 Aaron had kidnapped Blaire’s twelve-year-old sister and she was pretty mad about that…
I guess that at the start, Aaron loved Blaire and hoped that she would love him too, but Blaire absolutely HATED him (until he saved her life, of course). 😉
3. How would they prove their love for each other?
Umm…well…I guess Blaire would love him as the beast he is, and Aaron would accept their differences and her need for her family. Plus they save each other a few times so… 🙂
4. What would be an ideal date?
Back in Beauty and the Beast times they didn’t really have “dates”, but I am trying to incorporate a scene like the one where Belle and the Beast dance in the ballroom, so I guess that would be a date for them. 🙂
5. Is there something they emphatically disagree on?
At first, Blaire kind of disagrees with everything Aaron does? Ya know like that I-hate-you-so-I’m-gonna-disagree-with-you-all-the-time kind thing? Yeah. Aaron doesn’t really have a huge opinion other than NOT TOUCHING THE ROSE. THAT IS LIKE A HUGE THING AT THE BEGINNING.
6. List 5 “food quirks” they know about each other. (Ex: how they take their coffee, if they’re allergic to something, etc…and feel free to mention other non-food quirks!)
Well, okay, then. Here are six food quirks that Blaire and Aaron know about each other:
- Aaron has a beast-like appetite (haha, get it? He’s a beast? *cracks up* Yeah, I’m so funny…) 😉
- Blaire loves to picnic more than having a fancy dinner in a grand hall.
- Aaron doesn’t not like anything food related unless it’s cabbage rolls (Blaire made those for him once and, yeah…) 😉
- Blaire is allergic to blueberries (yeah…Aaron doesn’t know that until she eats a blueberry tart and almost dies because of it so… ) 😉
- Aaron loves to bake (haha, who knew?).
- Blaire’s favorite kind of tea is rosemary (which Aaron brings to Blaire as a sort-of-peace-offering after she eats that blueberry tart).
7. What’s one thing they know about each other that no one else does?
Well, Blaire knows the story behind Aaron’s beastly-curse (ugh Anika!!! ENOUGH WITH THE PUNS). And Aaron knows that Blaire doesn’t think that she will make a good queen, if she ever finds a co-heir… 🙂
8. What’s one thing that they keep a secret from each other?
Blaire has kept secret that she loves him until the very end, and Blaire doesn’t know that Aaron was cursed because he was mean to an old lady (until the very end).
9. How would their lives be different without each other?
*SPOILERS UP AHEAD. TURN BACK NOW OR RISK BEING SPOILED*
Well, Blaire would never have a co-heir and therefore never become queen, and Aaron would die soo….yeah. xD BIIGGGG changes if they hadn’t met.
10. Where do they each see this relationship going?
Well, they get engaged in the end soo…I’m pretty sure I see them getting married I dunno? Okay, yeah, I totally know that they will be together forever
Yay, I had so much fun with this!!! I love doing character interviews and stuff like that. 😀
Do you like my new and “improved” design? I just changed it up a bit to make it look fresher and more professional. I kept Megan’s awesome header but changed some other things. 🙂 Bye, and Happy Valentines Day!!!
See (or post) ya later!! ❤